Wednesday 25 September 2013

Binding - WIP

My Work in Progress is a blister!  I'm currently hand binding these little babies ...

Night shots = Bad, bad, bad photos!

























There's only one week to go until they need to be donated for the 100 Quilts for Kids drive.





Oh!  I have managed to paper piece a whole leaf for my little Wren's nest! ... I should have it ready for Friday :)


Think I've done the top-left-hand leaf - winning!

Until then I'll keep working on a new callus - ouch!  That's my WIP for Wednesday ... shameful I know ... what have you been up too?

5 comments:

  1. That isn't shameful! Binding is necessary, and those quilts are lovely for the 100 Quilts for Kids drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quilts are both so great! I'm sure the children who receive them will love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely donation quilts! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These quilts are so cute and I am sure they will be loved to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still in love with the paper plane jet stream on this one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...